Are You or Someone You Care About Fed Up with Plantar Fasciitis Pain? Not Being Able to Walk, Run or do Fun Activities Because of Your Foot Pain?
These newly designed Insoles provide deep heel cupping, a metatarsal pad, superior forefoot cushioning and shock absorbing cushioning in the heel strike area. Perfect Contoured, flexible support in a high quality cushioning Insole.Cradles your feet with targeted cushioning that improves your athletic performance and prolongs the life of your shoes.
Designed for the treatment of plantar fasciitis, heel pain, foot callus, foot corn, heel spur symptoms, reinforced heel to avoid sprain Reducing wear and tear on feet and legs with shock reduction, pressure relief and triple zone protection Helps prevent and relieve pain from sports injuries like shin splints, runner's knee, plantar fasciitis Suitable for all types of leisure or everyday footwear, great for jogging, running, climbing, basketball, football, cycling, golf, tennis etc
How To Use
- Your shoes' current insoles are probably removable - Take Them Out First.
- Place insole into shoe to test for size.
- If needed, trim along the outline (on the bottom of insole near the toes) that matches your shoe size.
- Insert insole into shoe Gel Side Down.
- Replace every six (6) months or at the first sign of wear.
1: Please donot cut it too much at the time you trim the insole. You can cut a little and then put it in your shoes to test it.
2: The insoles can be sterilized in the sun when not use it.
3: If you have any questions, please contact me immediately with no hesitate.